Here are the steps we used to plant Tomboy Calamansi
3. Dig a hole 1ft x 1ft.
4. Water each hole and let the ground sip the water before putting soil
5. Mix VERMICOMPOST and soil together. The more VERMICOMPOST, the better
6. Pour the mixed VERMICOMPOST and soil into each hole all the way to the top.
7. In the middle of each hole, pour at least 3 tansan of the MYCOVAM, 3 inches deep. The more MYCOVAM, the better.
8. Place the Calamansi seedling in the hole and cover with VERMICOMPOST mixed with soil.
9. Water the Calamansi seedlings 2x per day.